PROGRESS!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Is there anybody out there?

Wow, long time no see, huh? A lot has gone on over the last 4 months and I'll fill you in a bit at a time. So, why am I back? Well, this is one place I can fully vent. Put out my true feelings. I don't have any other place like that right now. So, if there IS someone reading: you're it.
Social media, while full of friends and family, is also now filled with clients and students. So, airing any big insecurities is not a great idea there. Even my Strong Mama K facebook has access to people I may not want to be bearing my soul to.
Anyway, Happy New Year. I'll be back again to give you the story from September on.
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to see you, Kelliann. Feel free to email / vent privately any time. Update your damned InstaGram! ;)

    ReplyDelete